Do You know? One thing that keeps me going even on a hectic day of work is Candy bars with nuts. I always keep a Snickers or a Hersheys Bar in my bag. Sometimes a bag of M&Ms handles my cravings. All in all, this is my trick of being active, and who doesn’t like a sweet chocolate bar full of nuts? Maybe some of you prefer almonds or hazelnuts over peanuts, Still, the peanut is on the top of the list. It is my fav at least I think so, In fact, I kind of like them all, I really like fruits and nuts, and what’s best than having these in a chocolate bar?
Classic Peanut Britles, Snickers, Goo Goo Cluster, M&M’s, Almond Joy, and Reese’s Peanut Butter Caramel Chocolate are a few of my favorite candy bars with nuts. In fact, If I think twice then the list may grow to dozens more, and still, it’s nothing to the actual range you can try on.
Read My Previous Post: 30+ Sour Candy Brands to Try in 2023
What Makes the Best Candy Bar with Nuts?
The Best Candy Bar with nuts must have the perfect mix of nuts with quality caramel or chocolate. It may have roasted peanuts, Almonds, walnuts, hazelnut, even resins are fine to use. It is a myth that candy with nuts should be sweet, it is perfect even if the caramel or nuts are salted. They should taste great with quality ingredients. That’s all it needs to be a great candy bar with nuts.
Check out: Top 50+ Candy from The 80s
Why Use Nuts in Candy Bars?
This is an interesting and very important question. We already have many delicious caramel, sugar, and chocolate candies then what is the point of adding some nuts to them? Obviously for their Taste and texture.
- Nuts add the Crunch to smooth Candy. peanut, Almond, or any nut is the perfect blend of coarse or rough textures that balances the soft smooth candies and chocolates.
- Nuts bring natural contrast to the flavor of sweet candies. The natural oils present in nuts are slightly bitter and mildly fragrant. This contrasting flavor balances well with sweet smooth caramel, sugar, or chocolate mix.
- Nuts are rich in Protein. Peanuts and Almonds can adhere to your daily protein needs. These nuts are a natural source of rich proteins. Therefore, a candy bar with nuts can bring proteins and nutrition. In fact, you can use them as short meal cheats.
- Nuts are perfect for Vegans & Vegetarians. It is a natural plant-based food. So if you avoid dairy products for a vegan diet then include nuts as a rich protein source. Peanut candy bars can be handy for every vegan and vegetarian. Even vegan protein powders contain some nuts, it is healthy though make sure you are not allergic to nuts of any kind.
- Nuts are Suitable for keto Diets. Do you follow a low-carb ketogenic diet, craving delicious candy? Then sugar-free peanut and Almond candy bars are the perfect options for you. These candy bars contain low sugar content and those left are only of natural origin. The rest is made with chocolate, soy, and almond milk, all rich in protein and nutrition. This combination avoids any use of carbohydrates and additives. These candy bars are a little pricy yet worthy of good health.
Check this out: Best Candy for Office: Do’s and Don’ts
15 Best Peanut Candy Bars
It is a delight to have peanuts caramel and chocolate all together in a single candy. Peanut is a nutrition-rich food and the best part is they can blend well with any sweet or salty dishes. You can use it as a whole in raw or roasted forms or maybe fried and salted for the zing. If this is not enough then blend it into a smooth butter paste and spread it on toast or a pancake. Peanut butter is one of the most-sold commercial organic spreads.
So when we talk about Peanut Candy bars then the combination is oddly very satisfying. In fact, you can use any of these candy bars to keep short hungers at the bay. A peanut candy bar can be really handy during a working day. Just grab one and take a bite whenever you feel the craving. This will keep you full and energetic.
Candy Bars with Peanut
- Reese’s Crunchy Peanut Candy Bars. The classic Reese’s has always been the best peanut candy bar in the market. If you want the perfect blend of taste with texture, this one is for you.
- Old Dominion Peanut Block Bar. Old Dominion makes the century-old traditional handmade peanut bar. It contains the goodness of crunchy baked peanuts and delicious corn syrup.
- Go Macro Double Chocolate, Peanut Butter MacroBar. It is an excellent vegan protein bar.
- Snickers Fun Sized Bar. Feeling Hungry have snickers, this is the perfect tagline for a delicious peanut caramel candy bar. It is fulfilling with the best flavors rich in protein.
- SweetGourmet Original Peanut Butter Squares. A perfect mix of Salty peanuts and sweet candy coating.
- Nature Valley Sweet and Salty Nut Granola Bars. These sweet and salty Granola Bars have the perfect crunch.
- Atkinson’s Sugar-Free Peanut Butter Crunchy Candy Bars. If you like keto then try this Sugar-free mini candy.
- Payday Peanut Caramel Candy Bars. Every day is Payday with this Protein-filled caramel candy.
- Jacked Authentic Peanut Butter Candy Protein Bars. Peanut protein filled in an Authentic Candy bar. This is a must-have for your gym sessions.
- See’s Candies Awesome Peanut Brittle Bars. This is the new way to eat peanut Brittle. It’s Chocolate covered peanut brittle.
- Pearson’s Salted Nut Rolls. Salted Roast peanuts on a tiny bite-size candy core. This is great with perfect taste and a crunchy texture.
- Peanut Chocolate M&M’s. Ok, You can’t say no to M&M’s, this is not a bar yet a deserving member of this list. M&M’s are an all-time favorite for a generation of candy eaters. There are tons of flavors to choose all with peanuts.
- DeMet’s Turtle Chocolate. This is a usual chocolate bar with roasted peanuts and some resins. DeMet has a wide range of candy bars with nuts, so choose them as you like.
- Old Faithful Chocolate Peanut Cluster bar. This is a blend of fine roasted peanuts topped with marshmallow creme. All of which is covered in smooth milk chocolate.
- Brach’s Double Dipper Milk Chocolate Peanut Candy. Roasted Peanuts in chocolate cover.
10 Best Candy Bars with Almonds
Peanut is definitely not the thing for some people. They either don’t prefer the strong flavor or are somehow unable to digest it. So the question stands can’t they deserve to eat candy bars with nuts?
The answer is definitely Yes, Everyone deserves and For those who can’t have Peanuts, They can Try candy Bars with Almonds, Hazelnuts, or even resins. Although you must read the ingredients carefully especially if you have any kind of food allergies.
- Hershey’s Milk Chocolate With Almond. Quality Almond is the signature of Hershey’s chocolate Bar. It will fulfill your desire for sweet, smooth chocolate and nutrition-rich Almonds.
- Almond Joy Candy Bar. Coconut & Almonds inside a smooth Chocolate Cover, what else do you need?
- Koppers Chocolate Almond Bars & Bites. They make both chocolate bars and small bites filled with crunchy Almonds.
- Asher’s Milk Chocolate Almond Bar & Clusters. Asher’s Chocolate bars contain quality Roasted Almonds. They make a range of bars and cluster candy which includes Sugar-free Milk Chocolate with Almonds.
- Brach’s Milk Chocolate Almond Supremes
- Toblerone Crunchy Salty Almond Chocolate Bars
- Hershey’s Kisses with Milk Chocolate Almonds
- DeMet’s Turtles Assorted Nut & Almond Chocolate
- Sjaak’s Vegan Milk Chocolate Almond Coconut Candy
- Lake Champlain Organic Squares With Chocolate, Almond &Sea Salt
6 Best Vegan Candy Bars With Nuts
The biggest problem for vegans is finding a perfect candy without dairy products. It must not have any animal protein not even of animal origin like milk. So if you are a vegan and searching for candy with nuts then we have the perfect selection for you.
You can go traditional for the best candies like peanut brittle. It does not contain any dairy or animal products. There are quite a few varieties available especially for vegan consumers. You can even find chocolate without dairy additives marked especially for vegan consumers.
In India, there are a ton of traditional candies full of nuts and resins that can really satisfy a true vegan craving. My favorite is the puffed rice caramel peanut balls and the peanut jaggery Ladoo. These are so delicious and sweet and trust me it only contains roasted peanuts and jaggery. You can make the same with Almonds or hazelnuts instead of peanuts.
- Sjaak’s Vegan Dark Chocolate Truffles With Almonds
- Vegan Pecan & Almond Toffee
- Traditional Peanut Brittle
- Sjaak’s Vegan Chocolate & Peanut Butter Bars
- Classic Peanut Butter Caramel Vegan Eclare
- Rice Crisps & peanut Briwtte Candy
More Candy Bars with Nuts
Still, in search of Candy bars with Nuts, don’t worry we have a few more for you. In fact, there are dozens that I may have skipped for some reason and still I think it’s not enough. So check out all of them and if you find some that I missed then comment back. I’d love to update this list.
- Goo Goo Cluster
- Annabelle’s U-No Candy Bars
- Toffifay Hazelnut Caramel Chocolate
credit: candy warehouse
- DeMet’s Turtle Nut Cluster
- Theo Organic & Fair Trade Butter Cups Chocolate
- Unreal Chocolate Peanut butter Cups
- Cleo’s Peanut Butter Cups
- Ocho Organic Caramel Chocolate Peanut Candy Bar
- Dream Big Eli’s Chocolate Nut Bars
- Cadbury Fruit & Nuts
Read this: Fun Candy Names
There are literally 100s of candy bars made with nuts. I know there are tons of those that I have missed from my list. Although there are some that we all love like the M&Ms or Reese’s butter cup and the Cadbury or Almond joy. Altogether these are healthy snacks that you can easily replace with traditional sweet sugar candies.
Nuts are good for health, They are rich in proteins and essential nutrients. So These candy bars can be your go-to buddies for gym and you will never complain about them. Put a few Peanut or Almond Candy bars in your bag and forget about small hunger during a busy work day.